NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC – To provide opportunities for citizens to participate in county government, the New Hanover County Board of Commissioners is seeking interested citizens to apply for appointment to the following:
- Cape Fear Community College Board of Trustees
- New Hanover County Board of Adjustment
- Categories: Regular and Alternate
- New Hanover County/City of Wilmington Community Relations Advisory Committee
- Category: Faith Community
- New Hanover County Cooperative Extension Advisory Council
- New Hanover County Non-County Agency Funding Committee
- Category: Cultural/Recreation
- New Hanover County Planning Board
- New Hanover County Tourism Development Authority
- Category: Kure Beach Hotel Owner/Manager
Applicants must reside in New Hanover County.
Applications can be obtained at the Board of Commissioners Office, located at the New Hanover County Government Center, 230 Government Center Drive, Suite 175, by calling 798-7149, or on the county’s boards & committees web page at Commissioners.NHCgov.com. Applications are needed by October 28, 2022, for consideration by the Board at the November 14, 2022 meeting.
Clerk to the Board