Believe your child may have ingested lead? We provide the following free of charge:
Please contact us at 910-798-6645 with any questions.
Have a lead question outside of our hours? Please call the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you or your child has severe symptoms (such as vomiting or seizures) call 911 immediately.
We only intervene in cases involving facilities regulated by the Health Department including hotels, motels, child care facilities, schools and adult care centers. If you are experiencing an infestation in your home, please contact Dr. Kim Jung at 919-733-3556.
Bed Bugs at a Hotel or Another Regulated Facility? File a Complaint
We only assess dwellings where a child has a suspected mold related health condition as documented in a signed doctor’s statement. Please contact us at 910-798-6667 if you are experiencing mold issues and meet this criteria.